Livingston Fire Chief, Corky Cochran, speaks with Fire Marshal, Josh Mohler at 412 Young Street late Tuesday afternoon.
Home Damaged But Saved, LIVINGSTON, December 26, 2017 - Shortly before 5 pm on December 26, 2017, Livingston Volunteer Fire Department was dispatched to 412 Young Street in Livingston in reference to a house fire. Firemen arrived to find the backside of the home partially in flames. Firemen were able to quickly douse the fire, though fire, smoke, and water damage did inevitably occur. The fire allegedly started in the kitchen when the stove was left (briefly) unattended during cooking. The kitchen and one bedroom reportedly sustained the most damage. The home is being rented by Gary Hunter who resides in the home with his wife and two sons. Fortunately, nobody was injured, and Hunter has renter's insurance. An investigation by Livingston Fire Marshal, Josh Mohler has been initiated.
Stop having to buy new tires every six months! FIX IT ONCE AND FOR ALL!
Most of the damage occurred in the backside of the home (kitchen and 1 bedroom).
Fortunately, nobody was injured in the incident ("Harvey" pictured).
If you would like to comment on this story, we'd love to hear from you. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include the story subject in the subject line of your email, also list your name and town in your letter. Your letter will be posted in Letters to the Editor.